Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Infinite Scrolling Breaks on WP 4.6

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 1 mensaje.

Last updated by George hace 7 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor
error.jpg

I am on the Genesis theme with a fairly heavy site. After updating from 4.5.3 to 4.6 on two of our test sites, views with infinite scroll stopped working, giving a "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined is undefined" error on one site, and "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined" on another more outdated version of our site. After seeing this, I updated one of our sites to the newest version of Views, but the error remained. I then tried to go back to WP 4.5.3 by replacing wp-includes and wp-admin, but the error is still there for some reason.

error2.jpg

Sorry, one of the errors should be Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'orderby' of undefined

Sorry! This issue resolves after updating Layouts & Maps to it's latest version. Not sure why

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.