Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] Images that pulled using Views shortocode are getting stretched(inside revslider

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Przemysław hace 6 años, 11 meses.

Assigned support staff: Przemysław.

Autor

SD

I am trying to: Use views shortcode inside revolution slider to retrieve some logos(created using types - custom field)

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: This(see the difference in the size of the logos) hidden link (those are using the same shortcode but inside a normal page instead of revolution slider

Instead, I got: hidden link

Hello,

Thank you for your questions. When you open the page source you can see that images have width and height attributes (they are generated by shortcode). But when you inspect the page they also have inline CSS which overwrites their width and height. In that case, those styles are added by JavaScript. You said that this problem does not occur if images are not in Revolution Slider so I think that this plugin resize them.

The fastest solution for you is adding this css which overwrite Revolution Slider modifications:

.brand-logo-grid-item img {
    width: auto !important;
}

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

El debate ‘[Cerrado] Images that pulled using Views shortocode are getting stretched(inside revslider’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.