Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I renovated in July and I can't use it and it asks me to pay 149 to renewal

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Ghennadi hace 7 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Ghennadi.

Autor

Hello,

last year, in june I bought the pack of toolset, this year, at the begining of july, I renovated the license and payed it by paypal. Now, I'm trying to install the packages in my websites and it says that "Subscription expired. You need to either purchase a new subscription or upgrade if available."

It must be an error, because I did it in july, and I payed it for a license forever.

Please, help me with it because I'm working in a new project which I need the package now.

Thank you.

Dear RafaelT-2,

I checked your account subscription and it has Toolset for life. Can you, please do next steps. These steps should force an update of the information and allow to update the plugins once again.

1. Remove the current key, so unregister the Toolset on the site.
2) Copy from your account page at the Toolset site the key associated with your site
3) With this key register the site once again

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.