Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I need to know what are your plans for Divi

Este es el foro de soporte técnico para Toolset: un paquete de plugines para el desarrollo de sitios WordPress sin escribir PHP.

Cualquier persona puede leerlo, pero solo los clientes de Toolset pueden publicar en este foro. El soporte de Toolset atiende 6 días a la semana, 19 horas por día.

This topic contains 4 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Cesar hace 2 años, 7 meses.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Autor

Hi,

I would like to kindly ask you to inform me (and I think other users) about your plans about Divi and Toolset integration.

I recently noticed that you no longer support your starter theme and I have to start thinking that I should migrate my 2 sites to something else and start any other project with something different.

Divi sound good to me until I noticed that toolset is not supporting the new Divi Builder

I would be nice if you could confirm that Toolset will always support Divi or if it would be better to stick to a more WP standard theme instead, considering that Toolset will always have to work with WordPress

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cesar,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

You are correct in saying that we currently don't support the new divi builder. I'm currently unaware if there are plans to do this.

However we will maintain compatibility to the extent where you can add our toolset shortcodes to the divi element blocks. The only feature I can't say that we will maintain is to be able to use the divi builder to design the view output.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your honest support and sorry for my late response (I've been searching alternatives)
Please help me find a workaround for the missing view feature.

I have a couple of questions
Feel free to ask me to create 2 separate tickets with those answers if this is more convenient for you.

Could you help me found in the documentation how to create a view for my child Divi theme, so that I can replicate my views in my custom theme?

and

Is toolset using Bootstrap 4 already

Thanks

Have a great day

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cesar,

Sure I would be more than happy to assist.

"Could you help me found in the documentation how to create a view for my child Divi theme, so that I can replicate my views in my custom theme?"

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you create a view using the Divi page builder you want to use that same view in another theme with the divi builder?

Is toolset using Bootstrap 4 already

There has been many requests for this but right now it doesn't include bootstrap 4 as most of our team is really focused on bug fixes and compatibility with the Gutenburg editor.

I'm sure this one will appear once bootstrap 4 becomes more widespread as was the case with bootstrap 3.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!