Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I have an incompatibility between Toolset and Gravity FOrm 2.5V

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The user is encountering a styles conflict between Toolset Froms and Gravity forms.

Solution:
The issue will be fixed in an upcoming release. Use the custom code here as a workaround https://toolset.com/forums/topic/i-have-an-incompatibility-between-toolset-and-gravity-form-2-5v/#post-2060023

This support ticket is created hace 2 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 9 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by Jamal hace 2 años, 8 meses.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Autor
Procesos - LuxFlow — WordPress 2021-05-13 17-41-07.png
Procesos - LuxFlow — WordPress 2021-05-13 17-40-12.png

I am trying to: I need GForm to work properly for me.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: I hope to see the icons of each GForm option correctly

Instead, I got:
When the plugin Toolset Form is active produces this behavior. This has happened to me on other occasions.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

This is a known issue that has already been fixed: https://toolset.com/errata/icons-missing-when-editing-forms-if-gravity-forms-is-active/

It seems like you have an older version of Toolset Forms installed (2.6.6), the current version is 2.6.8 and we will be releasing a new version next week.

If you don't see an update notice on your plugins page, click the registered link for one of the Toolset plugins to take you to the custom Toolset installer page, and use the Check for Updates button, otherwise you can download the latest versions from your downloads page at toolset.com/account/downloads.

Hi Nigel..
Now I have the latest version of Toolset installed and the issue continues. This had happened to me before but with an older version of GForm and the Toolset update it worked for me. With this new version of GForm it was not solved. I already did the test by disabling all the plugins leaving only GForm and Toolset and the issue continues.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

It seems that the fix that was introduced in Forms is not relevant to the latest version of GForms. Can you, please, install GForms and reproduce the issue on one of our test sites? If yes, you can log in with the following link hidden link

If the issue is reproduced, we can assume, it is a compatibility bug, and I'll escalate it to our 2nd Tier.

Hi Jamal..
I reproduced the same issue on your test site. This is affecting my project. I hope for your support. hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you for your collaboration. I am escalating this issue to our 2nd Tier for another evaluation.

In the meantime, you can use a custom code snippet to resolve this. Add the following code to a Toolset custom code snippet, and make sure it is active for the WordPress admin. Check this screenshot hidden link

add_action('admin_head', 'my_custom_hide_icon_text');

function my_custom_hide_icon_text() {
  echo '<style>
  	.gforms_edit_form [data-icon]:before {
    	display: none;
    }
  </style>';
}

- https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/adding-custom-code/using-toolset-to-add-custom-code/
- https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/adding-custom-code/

I'll get back to you as soon as I get any feedback from our 2nd Tier.

Hi Jamal..
Great, this work fine for me. I will keep an eye on your update.

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you! I am glad I could help.

However, this issue might take a while before it gets resolved. I'll have to kindly ask you to mark this ticket as resolved.

All the best,
Jamal.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Jamal
Supporter

Hello there! I just want to let you know that this issue has been resolved in the latest updates. We encourage you to update your website after taking a full backup. Please open a new ticket if you need any further assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.