Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] i get the attached error.

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

Some JS errors when edit Toolset forms.

Solution:

It should be some compatibility issues with plugins:

- File Manager Advanced
- FileBird

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Ido Angel hace 4 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor

already tried disabling all plugins and using the 2020 theme - still the same.
In the console window, when editing the form, i get the attached error.

form-error.JPG

Hello,

There isn't the same problem in my localhost with your database dump file, see screenshot.

So it should be a compatibility or server issue of your website, if you need assistance to locate the problem, please provide a test site with the same problem, fill below private message box with website credentials and FTP access, I need to test and debug it in a live website

Can you provide the FTP access too?
It is required to debug such kind of problem, private message box enabled again, thanks

I will check it in tomorrow morning.

Your website is using 35 plugins and a custom theme, I need your permission to deactivate plugins and switch theme, please backup your website first, then update here.

Hey
Best use a dev site, same preferences:

hidden link

thx!

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website, here are what I found, after deactivate below three plugins:
- File Manager Advanced
- FileBird

I can see the Toolset forms works fine, no JS errors, can you comfirm it? thanks

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!
I guess I had to cleanup the taxonomies, because earlier with all plugins deactivated the problem perssisted.
Thanks Luo!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.