Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I can't add any more fields to my field group

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Shane hace 3 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to add a new filed to my CPT field group.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No. I've been using Toolset for 5 years.

I have a CPT called Events. I have 81 fields in the custom field group. I can't seem to add a new field of any type. I can go through the motions of setting up a new field, but when I save it, the screen refreshes and the new field is not there.

I tried removing an older field first, and then adding a new one and that worked. I assume 81 is not some magic maximum number of custom fields allowed in a group, so is this a memory problem (which I doubt) or what?

All latest Toolset: types, views, forms, access; WordPress 5.4; nginx, PHP 7.3.17.

Jeff
–––––

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for getting in touch.

There was a similar issue with this previously but it has to do with a limit on the server.

I would suggest that you have a look at this link below and increase your php suhosin value to see if that helps.
hidden link

This isn't a hard limit on our plugins bu it is due to server configurations hitting the maximum allowed limits.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.