Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] I can’t activate cred plugin

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem: When I try to activate CRED I am shown a Fatal Error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/path/to/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php' (include_path='.:/path/to/root/usr/share/pear') in /path/to/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/plugin.php on line 95

When I try to upload the loader.php file manually, it is immediately deleted from the server.

Solution: Your host is inaccurately flagging this file as a virus, or as malware, or for some other reason that is out of our control. You must ask your host to whitelist this file and upload CRED again.

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 11 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 6 años, 2 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

Hi, I've installed a fresh wordpress. But I can't activate cred plugin.
I am trying to:Activate cred plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Cred plugin activated.

Instead, I got: Warning:

Warning: require_once(/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/plugin.php on line 95

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/wbk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/plugin.php on line 95

Hi, sorry you're having trouble activating CRED. Please try these troubleshooting steps first:
- Go to wp-types.com/account/downloads and download the latest CRED plugin zip file.
- Log in to your server using FTP or your host Control Panel and delete the entire plugin folder at /wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor.
- Install the latest CRED plugin using the zip file you downloaded.
- Try to activate it again. If the problem persists, login using FTP and rename the plugin folder to 'cred-frontend-editor-bak' to temporarily deactivate CRED and let you get back into wp-admin.

Let me know the results and we can go from there.

Hi Christian,
Thanks for attention.
I did all your advices. But nothing . Still same warning exist.
How can I fix it ?

Thanks

Okay it could be a server configuration issue. I notice that your server runs LiteSpeed software, so I'm curious if that is part of the problem. To test that hypothesis, I can create a clone of your site using the Duplicator plugin, and install that clone locally on my own system. If I am able to activate CRED successfully, then I can confirm that the issue is server or environment specific and we can investigate from there. If not, then I can take a closer look at the files and database contents.

If you agree, please provide administrator wp-admin login credentials in the private reply fields below. I will log in and install Duplicator to begin the clone process. If the site is not online anywhere, you can create a Duplicator package yourself and upload it somewhere. Then provide a Duplicator download link for me in the private reply fields.

More info about creating a clone:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Okay thanks, I was able to create a clone of your site and I experienced the same problem on my local environment. CRED triggered a fatal error. It appears that some of your plugin files have become corrupted, or there was a problem during an automatic update. To resolve that, I first downloaded all the plugin zip archives again from wp-types.com/account/downloads. I then deactivated both Loginizer and CGC Maintenance Mode. Next I deleted all the Toolset plugins from the site. Then I reinstalled and activated each Toolset plugin one by one in this order, using the new zip archives:
Types
Views
Layouts
CRED
Access
Module Manager
Framework Installer
Advanced Export

Then I reactivated the two other non-Toolset plugins successfully. Can you try the same process on your site and let me know if the problem is not fully resolved?

Hi Christian,
Here's result.
I've deleted all plugins.
I installed cred plugin. And it's activaed. There was no problem.Perfect.
But !!!!
Then I installed types plugin. After then; the same cred plugin warning exists again.

Loginizer or cgc or any plugin was installed except cred. I think toolset plugins are crossing each other .
Can you please try on my dashboard.
First install cred, then install types .
Thanks.

Warning: require_once(/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/plugin.php on line 95

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/wbk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/plugin.php on line 95

There's something strange going on on your server. Every time I try to upload this file with FTP, it disappears:
/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php

It appears to upload correctly, but then I try to set new permissions on the file and it disappears. What's going on? Here is the FTP log:

Status:      	Setting permissions of '/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php' to '644'
Command:	CWD /wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded
Response: 	250 OK. Current directory is /wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded
Command:	SITE CHMOD 644 loader.php
Response: 	550 Could not change perms on loader.php: No such file or directory
Status:      	Setting permissions of '/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php' to '755'
Command:	SITE CHMOD 755 loader.php
Response: 	550 Could not change perms on loader.php: No such file or directory

Is there a server capacity issue, or some other reason this file disappears from the directory immediately after I upload it?

I don't know. I can give my ftp details if you open private fields.
Here's another detail. I installed cred 1.1.2 withoud any problem

I don't know. I can give my ftp details if you open private fields.
I already have FTP details, that's how I tried to upload the file and tried to change permissions. If you want to use different FTP credentials to upload the file, feel free to do so. You can find the file by expanding the cred-frontend-editor.zip archive and browsing to cred-frontend-editor/library/toolset/cred/embedded/loader.php. Try to upload that file to the same directory on your server using FTP. Then refresh the directory. Each time I did this, the file DISAPPEARED. This is a problem your host needs to address. I was able to reinstall CRED locally without any problems because my local host does not have the same problem.

Here's another detail. I installed cred 1.1.2 withoud any problem
There is a problem uploading a file on your server. This needs to be resolved by your hosting provider. If this file is not on the server, CRED cannot work because the required files are not in place.

Please let me know when this problem has been resolved, and I can continue to investigate.

Thanks Christian,
Just only loader.php . Am I right ?
I'll ask to my hosting provider then I'll inform you what happened.

Hi Christian,
We tried plugin on another hosting. The same problem exist.
Both of hosting providers told me that server recognized some of symlink code at loader.php .
So server deletes it automatically.
They allowed permisson for our individual domains and activation problem solved. And it was really hard to convince them.
I do not want to experience this problem in the future. I hope it will be fixed with next upgrades.
As a feed back: Remember that you experienced a similar problem with cred plugin at the begining of dialoge .
It will be grateful if your team revise and fix loadeer.php code and upgrade for future projects.

Thanks for attention and kindly support.

As a feed back: Remember that you experienced a similar problem with cred plugin at the begining of dialoge .
Remember I created an exact clone of your site. The loader.php file was missing on your site when I made the clone, so the clone on my site did not include the loader.php file either. As soon as I reinstalled CRED on my site, it worked without any problems. This is because my local environment did not automatically delete the loader.php file.

Both of hosting providers told me that server recognized some of symlink code at loader.php
Sometimes servers inaccurately flag uploaded files as containing a virus, or containing malware, or for some other reason we cannot control or predict. Required plugin files must be white-listed to fix a problem like this. Unfortunately there is not much our team can do to fix automatic file deletion problems because we cannot control host settings. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced updating CRED. Unfortunately I must caution you that I I am not sure how your server will react to a new file, so you should be prepared to contact your host again in the future when you update CRED if there is another problem like this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.