Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] hyperlink of child form not showing correctly

This support ticket is created hace 3 años. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 6 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mikeB-14 hace 3 años.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

I have a hyperlink in a content template
<h6><span style="color: #ffffff;"> {!{cred_child_link_form form='35913' parent_id='-1' text='Add Delegates' target='_self'}!} </span></h6>

When is goto a record and show the view the hyperlink shows the link as

hidden link

But it should show

hidden link

I have check the page for the form and all is ok , so not sure why it is not working

Tony

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tony,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Quite a strange issue here. Can you perform a quick test to see if the link renders properly without the additional HTML wrapping it ?

Example add it like this

{!{cred_child_link_form form='35913' parent_id='-1' text='Add Delegates' target='_self'}!} 

If the issue still remains please let me know and provide me with an example page where I can see the actual button on the page.

I've enabled the private fields so that you can share the access details as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Stile the same problem
Content Template is called Planner Event Content Template — Divi Builder

To get a list of of the planner events it's
hidden link
Select date 01/01/2019
Select Add Delegate - 101466 – CCH KPI Monitoring Consultancy
and you will see the issue

How do i send you the login details ?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mike,

Here are the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mike,

I had a look at the issue and it should be working.

Please test it now and let me know if the it is ok for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane
Thanks for your help , I see the solution was to point to the id of delegate form.
It's must be me , I can't remember changing that , but I think , copied the hyperlink from my Prod site and I did not adjust the id

Thanks for your help
I have another issue which is do with the using ajax method on the form , I will submit another ticket

Tony Gilpin

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.