Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How to turn off help dialogue boxes

This support ticket is created hace 8 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

Etiquetado: ,

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Ronald E hace 8 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Autor
turn-off-help.jpg

How would I go about permanently turning off the help dialogue boxes in the Views menus. I'm constantly clicking on the X to turn them off so I do not have to scroll as far up and down the page. I think they are off then when I return to that view they are back on again.

My fingers and wrist get tired of scrolling up and down the page (31 years of being a computer artist takes it toll) unnecessarily considering once I've read these boxes I do not need to read them again.

Perhaps you could turn them into popup dialogs when a user clicks on a help icon? Would be more efficient use of space.

Dear Ronard,

Thanks for the feedback, I put it into our todo list as a feature request, our developers will take care of it, but there isn’t any ETA for it.

Your welcome Luoy. I live and die by Types so anything to make it a better product for it's users.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.