Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How to display a custom map marker which is added as a term field

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user has a CPT, however they stored their custom map markers in a Taxonomy custom field and wanted to display these custom markers on a map for their respective posts.

Solution:

I would recommend having a look at the response here.
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-to-display-a-custom-map-marker-which-is-added-as-a-term-field/#post-1225464

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 12 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Craig hace 4 años, 12 meses.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Craig,

The issue was that you had used the Beaver Builder maps module instead of adding the view to the page.

I've added the view to the page using the beaver builder layout so that you can see the difference. What you can do now is to remove the Beaver Builder map from the page .

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Dang! I missed the really obvious part. Thank you for that. I think I need another coffee!

Perfect, I see it is working 100% now. Thank you so much for your perseverance.

Best regards,
Craig

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Craig,

No worries, just happy I could've assisted with solving this for you.

You can mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you very much!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.