Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Multiple file upload with Toolset Forms (former CRED)

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem

I want to upload many items at once in a Toolset Form (former CRED Form), but I there does not seem to be any feature to upload more than one item a time to my File Fields, or to edit it in any way during the upload, such as used to from the WordPress Upload mechanism

Solution

Natively that's not possible with Toolset Forms (Former CRED), but we do have a Feature request filed that will solve this in one strike.
We plan to add the native WordPress Media uploader to any form of upload mechanism in CRED.
This will basically allow you to do whatever you can do in WordPress, but using CRED.

That's thou not to be implemented so soon. It will require some time, as for now, only custom code can solve this.
I suggest to contact the contractors in case you need help with that, as we do not have any working examples of such elaborated custom code.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

This support ticket is created hace 6 años, 2 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by samC-4 hace 6 años.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor

How can I provide multiple file upload in one go and drag and drop reordering when user posts a listing on a classified site. Currently I cant select at once 5 photos and reorder after they are uploaded. This seems like a very basic requirement and UI expectation for users these days.

Can this be achieved?

What would you suggest could be done with custom code development?

Natively that's not possible with Toolset CRED, but we do have a Feature request filed that will solve this in one strike.
We plan to add the native WordPress Media uploader to any form of upload mechanism in CRED.
This will basically allow you to do whatever you can do in WordPress, but using CRED.

That's thou not to be implemented so soon. It will require some time, as for now, only custom code can solve this.
I suggest to contact the contractors in case you need help with that, as we do not have any working examples of such elaborated custom code.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

As related to the Classifieds Site we offer in discover-wp.com, I am not aware that we limit the upload of repeating images to 5 only, somewhere on that site.
The repeating images are endless.

Eventually you refer to another site?
Can you point me to it? Then I can look if some custom logic has been applied so to share it with you if it's possible.

Hi, is there any other news on the multiple image uploader using wordpress already built in gallery? Also I have a php developer that can create a custom solution but can you give me any advice to point him in the right direction to acomplish this task?

thankyou

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.