Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How Can I Change the Size of the Marker Popup?

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
How can we change the size of the Marker PopUp windows?

Solution:
Those pop ups are adpated to the size of the map.
If you increase the Map's size, those will adequately also oncrease in size.

It is not reccomended to increase those without increasimg the Map itself as other wise at some point, the Marker PopUp will cover the whole Map

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 8 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by marcusC-4 hace 7 años, 8 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor

I am using a Google Map to show pins for neighborhoods on a password protected page: hidden link but the popup markers don’t resize with new content.

The password to view the page is MonicaB

If you click on the Southernmost pin on the map, you will see the popup for "Ventana" -- one of the neighborhoods. In the popup, you will that there is a separate scroll window. How can I make the popup height & width auto adjust to size of the content?

Thanks,

Marcus

I do not suggest to change this.

If the PopUp is self adjusting it will at some point cover all the Map.
Just imagine you have a slightly bigger content than right now, it will fast cover up all the Map

This is not what you want, right?

That DIV which produces the Pop UP also has no Unique ID or class to address.
You could change the width and height with CSS, but as mentioned, I do not suggest this.

Ok, thanks for the reply, Beda. I changed the size of the map itself instead & the popup adjusted accordingly, which allows me to use more content without scrolling in the popup.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.