Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] How can display the _cred_notification_data current timestamp in a view

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
How can display the _cred_notification_data current timestamp in a view

Solution:
You can use the [cred-post-expiration id="[wpv-post-id]" format="m/d/Y"] shortcode to display the post expiration date.

You can find the proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/how-can-display-the-_cred_notification_data-current-timestamp-in-a-view/#post-1512921

Relevant Documentation:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-end-forms/automatic-post-expiration/#displaying-information-about-the-expiration-date-on-the-front-end

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by mikeB-14 hace 4 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Hi
In the meta data of post you have a field array which record the timestamp when the filed is changed and a notification is sent.

_cred_notification_data

'a:1:{i:35913;a:2:{s:9:"cred_form";i:35913;s:7:"current";a:3:{s:4:"time";i:1566206895;s:11:"post_status";s:7:"publish";s:8:"snapshot";s:0:"";}}}'

I would like to display date that this happened in a view. I think the part i am lookng for is the time element of the array.
What we are finding is that some of our users are create the post which we i can get the date create and mod of the post. , but the then triggering the field with the notification flag many be done days later.
So my example is a user may create delegates who me be attending an event 6 weeks in advance , but will sent the email notification a lot later.
Thanks
Tony

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you want to display the post expiration date value?

So we have a check box called 'email request' and it's status is unchecked on creation of the post.
When the user tick the checkbox we test see if the status has changed to 1 and we trigger the email notification.
What i have seen based in exporing the data using WP AIl Export is this field _cred_notification_data

'a:1:{i:35913;a:2:{s:9:"cred_form";i:35913;s:7:"current";a:3:{s:4:"time";i:1566206895;s:11:"post_status";s:7:"publish";s:8:"snapshot";s:0:"";}}}'

I have already created a function in WP All Export which does extract the element i want
:"current";a:3:{s:4:"time";i:1566206895;
And as we are only filtering for the checkbox ticked, that gives me the snapshot of the ticked event.

So if you untick and save the post , that save a update in that field and if you tick it again it updates it again.
Each time with the timestamp.
So can i get that to show in a view as a date field ?

Tony

[php]
<?php
$data = 'a:1:{i:35913;a:2:{s:9:"cred_form";i:35913;s:7:"current";a:3:{s:4:"time";i:1566206895;s:11:"post_status";s:7:"publish";s:8:"snapshot";s:0:"";}}}';

$dataUnserialized = unserialize($data);

recursive3($dataUnserialized);

function recursive3($value)
{
$dataUnserialized = unserialize($value);
foreach ($dataUnserialized as $key => $value)
{
if (is_array($value))
{

$date_res = array_column($dataUnserialized, 'current');

$string = implode("|", $date_res[0]);

if (strpos($string, "|") !== false)

$string = explode("|", $string);

$datetotest = intval($string[0]);

return date('Y-m-d', $datetotest);

}
else
{

return date('Y-m-d', $datetotest);

}
}
}

?>

Minesh
Supporter

Do you mean that within your view that query the specific post type wherewith that post type post-expiration settings available and Now, you want to display the date that is returned by recursive3 function you created?

Yes if possible

So it would mean that the function will feed in the
$data = _cred_notification_data
$dataUnserialized = unserialize($data);
etc..
for that post and return the that value
Hope it make sense.
Thanks
Tony

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check the following Doc and it gives you the same date as per your requirement;
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/front-end-forms/automatic-post-expiration/#displaying-information-about-the-expiration-date-on-the-front-end

For example - within yu view, you need to add the shortcode as given under:

[cred-post-expiration id="[wpv-post-id]" format="m/d/Y"]

Hi Minesh
That field appears blank on my view.
I don't use expiration dates on my custom posts
OK I have just look at the data again
Can i get the Created Date and Modified Date of the post then in the view, using shortcodes then ?

Thanks
Tony

Minesh
Supporter

You can display the psot date using the following shortcode: [wpv-post-date]

And modified date using the following shortcode: [wpv-post-date type="modified"]

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-date

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.