Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Hidden fields in CRED

This support ticket is created hace 9 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 18 respuestas, has 3 mensajes.

Last updated by larryL hace 9 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Autor

John,

I just got around to trying your hidden field suggestion. I couldn't get it to work as suggested however I did have luck this way:

<div style="display: none;">

<div class="cred-field cred-field-internal-formtype">
		<div class="cred-label">INTERNAL FormType</div>
		[cred_field field="internal-formtype" post="prm" value="Entrepreneur" urlparam=""]
		</div>

</div>

So now the field is hidden in the form and writing properly to the CPT. Part two is to read that field conditionally and only display the proper fields. That should be 'easy' but I don't want to jinx myself 🙂

All the best,

Larry

Dear Larry,

You can follow this guide:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/conditional-display-for-form-inputs/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.