Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Having trouble displaying markers on a Map View

This support ticket is created hace 7 a帽os, 6 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Craig hace 7 a帽os, 6 meses.

Assisted by: Konstantinos Galanakis.

Autor
Town Map View.png
Town Post Type.png

I am trying to display locations from a custom post type (town) in a View.

I have read through the tutorial on placing Markers on Maps, but it never displays the Markers from my custom post type (screen grab Town Post Type.png).

I then place the shortcode for the View on the page I want to display the Map, but it is showing no markers and is centered on the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I have attached screen grabs of my setup. Please let me know if there is something wrong with it, or something I have missed.

Also, Can you let me know how to change the dimensions for the map after adding the Map to the view? After I add the Map, there are no obvious controls for changing the width or height of the map.

Kind regards,
Craig

Hello.

Thank you for contacting the Toolset Support.

Please make sure you have the following APIs enabled in your Google Developer Console:
- Google Maps Geocoding API
- Google Maps JavaScript API
- Google Places API Web Service

Also, please make sure to create a Google map API key without adding any domain name. Many users say that this kind of issue is resolved when using a non-restricted key.

If you follow the above steps, then the markers should appear.

If you have any further issues, please let me know.

Regards

Thank you for that info. All working great now 馃檪

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.