Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Sort and Ordering

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
Does Toolset Views provide Sort and Ordering options?

Solution:
Yes, you can add Primary and subsequent sorting and ordering to Views directly in the Search section, as front end order by options.
You can choose custom fields, and more, there - inclusive fields of WooCommerce public fields or of other parties.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/allowing-visitors-to-sort-the-front-end-results/

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Etiquetado: 

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by marcusC-4 hace 4 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Beda.

Autor

I have this development site setup where I am using WooCommerce and Toolset together.

I have created a custom filter using Toolset that allows people to quickly search and find their courses.

Everything is working well, except that on the search results page, I want to include sorting options like the ones that come with WooCommerce by default.

Here is an example of my course list page as built with Toolset: hidden link

And here is the Shop page where you can see WooCommerce’s default sorting options on the right side of the page: hidden link

Is there a better way to integrate Toolset with Woo so that I can get the custom course list that I want and use my filters and also use their default sorting options?

Any advice on this is appreciated.

Marcus

In a Toolset View, you cannot sort or order with WooCommerce sort and order features, because mandatorily, since you decided to design the templates, searches, and archives with Toolset - you will use Toolset to add order and sorting options.

WooCommerce's feature is designed for the Shop, and cannot be used elsewhere.

You can, however, add Primary and subsequent sorting and ordering to Views directly in the Search section, as front end order by options.
You can choose custom fields, and more, there - inclusive fields of WooCommerce public fields.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/allowing-visitors-to-sort-the-front-end-results/

Would these options help to achieve your goal?

Ok, thanks -- I think that’s exactly what I needed. Playing around with options now. 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.