Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Custom archive is empty.. even if the category has posts in it.

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 11 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Christian Cox hace 4 años, 11 meses.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Autor

I made a taxonomy for my custom post type "Documents" to categorize them.

I have 2 issues here.

First of all, if i use the slug "downloads" for my taxonomy, the term shows a 404 if i visit the term.
I then renamed the taxonomy slog to simply "documents" - so far so good. Even though i prefer the slug to be downloads (makes more sense for the project).

So by now, at least no 404, but the right term page..
The issue here is, that even though there is posts in this category, it shows "No items found". Even if i make a custom Archive for the taxonomy, it says "no items found".

I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I've been using Toolset for a couple of years to build advanced projects - i have never encountered this issue.

Very disappointed that this chat was closed suddenly without any chance for me to reply?

Can we agree that there is definately an issue here with Toolset?

Okay yes, you are correct there should be some default archive display even if you have not created a WordPress Archive. I was confused about that. Though I'm not sure I can agree there is an issue with Toolset yet. It looks like you have made some progress, as I can see archives appearing here now: hidden link

What's the next step?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.