Skip Navigation

[Cerrado] CRED and Access Question

This support ticket is created hace 9 años, 10 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Caridad hace 9 años, 10 meses.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Autor

Hi all,

I may be missing something regarding CRED, but is it possible to add an front end edit form to a custom post type and only let specific logged in users access only their information?

Example:
Custom post type = Therapists
All Therapists are added by a site Admin, but thereafter Therapists should be able to log in and make changes to their information. They should only have access to their information and not anything else.

Is this possible using CRED and Access?

Dear Craig,

You should assign a certain role to them and enable the author feature in your custom post type.

To let your users edit their listings only you can create a frontend interface with CRED plugin and limit access with the Access plugin.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

Hi Caridad,

Thanks for that info. I will give it a try and come back to you if I need any more pointers.

Cheers,
Craig

Dear Craig,

I will leave the thread open for you.

Regards,
Caridad

El debate ‘[Cerrado] CRED and Access Question’ está cerrado y no admite más respuestas.