Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Creating an accordion in Beaver Builder from Custom Post type

This support ticket is created hace 7 años, 1 mes. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Etiquetado: ,

This topic contains 2 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Craig hace 7 años, 1 mes.

Assisted by: Shane.

Autor

I would like to be able to create an Accordion in Beaver Builder using a Custom Post Type (Vacancies) and be able to display the accordion on various pages throughout the site.

I have managed to do it by extracting the html code from an existing accordion and then inserting it into the View. I can then use the shortcode anywhere within the site.

But I was wondering if there was a way to do it directly from within the Beaver Builder interface?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Our forum here would not be the best place to get information on Beaver Builder.

I would recommend contacting their support team to see if it is possible.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
Thanks for that. I have contacted the guys at BB directly. It seems that they are adding in more compatibility in a future release.

Cheers,
Craig

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.