Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Content template class doesn’t include numbers

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tiene una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problem:
The user reported that numbers in content templates slugs are not being used in the class that is being added to the body of the rendered page.

Solution:
The issue is escalated to our devs and will be handled soon.

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 9 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Tim Elliott hace 3 años, 9 meses.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Autor

Hi All

When you use a content template for a post, the content template is added as a class in the post body. I just noticed that any numbers are not included in this class.

E.g.
Content template name : News Posts Template twentytwenty
Body class added: views-template-news-posts-template-twentytwenty

Content template name : News Posts Template 2020
Body class added: views-template-news-posts-template-

It's not a major issue as I rarely need to use that class, and there is a workaround of not using numbers, but thought it was worth pointing out.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for reporting this.

Let me approach our 2nd Tier about it. I'll get back to you next week.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Our 2nd Tier has escalated this ticket to the developers and it seems to be scheduled for the next development cycle.

Thank you for reporting this.

No problem at all. Thanks to you all for making such great software and having such good support!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.