Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Assessment application for organizations

This support ticket is created hace 4 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 0 respuestas, has 1 mensaje.

Last updated by DavidZ1525 hace 4 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am designing a new app toolset based and want to check with you whether this is feasible with current features.

I want to create organizations with profies (custom type), assign users to those organizations (user custom fields). Here is my doubt: can I have "organization administrators" to whom I can set permissions to create new users that operate within the permissions for that organization?

The objective is for them to fill in assessment forms that have different periods (custom type). The users will then fill in those forms and we need to keep track of the progress. Those forms need to be partially saved, because they are very long and require analysis. I am thinking of integrating gravity forms here. In that case, I'll need to capture the organization data in hidden fields, and load it back again when users back in.

In summary, it is an application that handles data for different organizations (users and forms), and need to be kept isolated, and also allow them to manage organization details and manage their own users.

I think that is doable in terms of functionality, but I am not sure if the permissions level can be set to meet this requirements.

Let me know your guidance regarding this! thanks!

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Yes, the official documentation of the plugin.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Not for now.

What is the link to your site?
Just in design.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.