Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Adding Types field with button doesn't work in new Divi Builder (backend)

This support ticket is created hace 5 años. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 14:00 10:00 – 14:00 10:00 – 14:00 10:00 – 14:00 10:00 – 14:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Pacific/Niue (GMT-11:00)

This topic contains 1 respuesta, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Yvette Oliveau hace 5 años.

Assisted by: Yvette Oliveau.

Autor

I am trying to: Use the Button to load fields, taxonomies and views in backend Divi Builder
Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Irrelevant
I expected to see: Code for field loaded. It didn't do it.
Instead, I got: Nothing.
This only occurs in the new backend Divi Builder, not the classic Divi Builder. If you paste in the code page renders fine but the button to load the code isn't working.

Yvette Oliveau
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English ) Español (Español ) Francés (Français )

Timezone: Pacific/Niue (GMT-11:00)

Hello

This sounds like you might have found a bug. Would you please log into this sandbox site where I have pre-loaded Toolset and the latest Divi Builder here:
hidden link . (the site is good for 7 days)

Please then create a very simple example of what you are describing in that same system. Then write back with steps on how I can replicate the issue myself on the site.

Once I confirm this, I can then send the issue on to our development team to see what can be done.
Thank you in advance for your collaboration on this.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.