Skip Navigation

[Resuelto] Adding Products from Front End and Creating Product Types

This support ticket is created hace 3 años, 7 meses. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 respuestas, has 2 mensajes.

Last updated by Minesh hace 3 años, 7 meses.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Autor

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have created a form to allow my users to add products from the Front End. I can create a simple product with one price point. I would like to create different Product Types with different price points.

For example if I were selling tickets, I would want different prices for seats depending on their view. How do I create different product types?

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see? Product Types is common with E-commerce websites. Can toolset do that?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

The first thing you will require to know that:

You can create Toolset forms for adding and editing Simple Products and External/Affiliate products. You cannot create Toolset forms for Variable and Grouped products.

As you say, you want to create product with multiple price variation that means you want to create a variable product and creating variable product using Toolset Forms plugin is not supported by Toolset.

More info:
=> https://toolset.com/course-lesson/creating-woocommerce-products-using-front-end-forms/

Thank you for the response. Would it be possible to use Toolset in combination with another plugin to achieve this?

Thank you

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Inglés (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I'm afraid that I do not have any alternative or workaround to offer you at the moment. As the feature is not supported by Toolset, there might be a chance that sooner or later it might get broken.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.