The View cell, which is powered by the Views plugin, allows you to display lists of content.
|Site element||Example||How-to Guide|
|List of content||Adding lists of content with Views|
|List of content||Allow visitors to filter the front-end results|
|Custom search||Custom search – Letting Visitors Filter Content|
|Custom slider||Creating sliders with Views|
You can choose the content to display and how to display it.
The main features of View cells allow you to:
- Display any WordPress content, including posts, taxonomy, and users.
- Filter for specific content.
- Allow visitors to sort the front-end results.
- Include pagination and different transition effects.
- Use flexible styling with HTML templates,
When you edit a View cell, you are actually editing a View, which is connected to the layout. You can create new Views from the layout editor or use existing Views.