In this course you will learn how to use the Toolset Forms plugin, the Toolset component for creating front-end forms.
You will learn Forms features by following a series of tutorials and building a simple but fully functional membership site.
The tutorials run on the Forms Training Site, at discover-wp.com, the official Toolset training system. You will get a private WordPress site, with all plugins installed and sample data included.
- Part 1: Building forms for content submission
- Part 2: Customising the form content
- Part 3: Adding generic fields and conditional groups to your form
- Part 4: Setting automatic expiration of posts
- Part 5: Building forms for content editing
- Part 6: Building forms for creating user accounts
- Part 7: Building the “My account” page with a login form
- Part 8: Building forms for user profile editing
- Part 9: Listing items that belong to the logged-in user