Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] wpv-conditional error

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 5 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I am using a conditional view to display a form. With the next wpv-conditional:

[wpv-conditional if="(( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' lt '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' it '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR (( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' gte '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR(( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' eq '786' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones]' lt '10' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' ))"][cred_form form="formulario-para-anadir-una-contratacion-1"][/wpv-conditional]

When I got [numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]=2, the form is shown, and it must be hidden. What´s the matter?

Thanks.

To debug HTML conditional please follow as outlined:

- Remove all complex code from within the Condition.
For example:

[wpv-conditional if="(( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' lt '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' it '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR (( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' gte '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR(( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' eq '786' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones]' lt '10' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' ))"]
  SIMPLE OUTPUT ONLY
[/wpv-conditional]

- Then, enable debug mode for the Conditional Statement:

[wpv-conditional if="(( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' lt '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' it '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR (( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' gte '3' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' ne '786') AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' )) OR(( '[wpv-post-id id='$grupo']' eq '786' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones]' lt '10' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' lt '2' ) AND ( '[numero_contrataciones_user_grupo]' lt '1' ) AND ( $(wpcf-obra-participante-en-la-red-de-teatro-amateur) eq '1' ))" debug="true"] 
  See how I added "debug="true""
  SIMPLE OUTPUT ONLY
[/wpv-conditional]

- Now, test this condition and see what the debug outputs.

On my end, it outputs no Debug info at all, which means the condition is most likely either malformatted or runs out of execution time or similar.

Hence the next step is to start with a small condition:

[wpv-conditional if="(( '[grupo_dos_contrat]' lt '3' ))" debug="true"] 
  See how I added "debug="true""
  SIMPLE OUTPUT ONLY
[/wpv-conditional]

I see here you use Custom ShortCodes.

grupo_dos_contrat
numero_contrataciones_user_universidad
numero_contrataciones_user_grupo
numero_contrataciones

I suggest at first to debug those.
What do they output when you insert them directly in the page or post?
If you use them (and only them) does the conditional work?
If you use only the other (Toolset) ShortCodes, does the condition work?

Unfortunately, I cannot do these tests for you as it involves Custom ShortCodes I do not know the values of - let me know what the tests return!
Eventually we can then spot the issue together

This is an example I can see:

Case 1:

Numero contrataciones universidad: [numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]
[wpv-conditional if="( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' >= '2' )"]TEST[/wpv-conditional]

Display:
Numero contrataciones universidad: 2
TEST

Case 2:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' < '2' )"]TEST[/wpv-conditional]

Display:
(nothing)

Is that right????

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Yes the correct information is being displayed.

This is saying that [numero_contrataciones_user_universidad] is returning a value of 2 and in your first condition you use >= 2 so then the word TEST will be displayed.

In your second condition you set it to only display if the value is less than 2

Thanks,
Shane

I'm sorry, I have a mistake explaining you my case. I can see this:

Case 1:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' >= '2' )"]TEST[/wpv-conditional]

Display:
(nothing)

Case 2:

[wpv-conditional if="( '[numero_contrataciones_user_universidad]' < '2' )"]TEST[/wpv-conditional]

Display:
TEST

It seems very strange...

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Yes this is strange for real.

Would you mind providing me with access to this page so that I can assist better with this ?

The private fields have been enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.