Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] WordPress Mobile Pack Integration

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Christian Cox vor 5 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Artikel

Hello, maybe this problem has been discussed before, but unfortunately I find nothing in the search. Since I already successfully manage many pages with the plugin WordPress Mobile Pack hidden link, the view with WP Toolset and the plugin only comes with errors.

Maybe you have a possibility or can suggest with a good WordPress app plugin that works with WP Toolset.

Hi, I don't have any suggestions for mobile web app plugins. If there is a specific problem with the Mobile Pack plugin, I can escalate that to our compatibility team. I'm not familiar with the Mobile Pack plugin, so please explain the issue clearly.

The problem is that here no formatting takes place and the posttypes are not accepted. When I click on a post of toolset with the app only a white screen on the phone comes

Okay after a bit of reading on their website, it doesn't look like the plugin offers support for custom post types, only Posts and Pages: https://docs.wpmobilepack.com/wp-mobile-pack-free/content.html There is no mention of how to include custom post types here. I looked at their link for developer information, but it's 404: http://developer.wpmobilepack.com This is a bad sign, as it indicates customization is not a priority.

I also noticed that the plugin relies heavily on the WordPress REST API. Toolset isn't completely compatible with the REST API, so we may not be able to integrate with their system. I sent an email to their contact address requesting more information about customization, so hopefully I will hear more soon. Can you please send an email as well, requesting information about their developer site and any customization documentation available? Their address contact@wpmobilepack.com

I received a fast response from the contact email address, and we have discussed the possibility of collaborating on a solution. The first step, I think, is for Mobile Pack to allow custom posts as content. The contact at Mobile Pack agreed this is a great first step towards a more complete integration. I will escalate this to my compatibility team for additional follow-up with the Mobile Pack team, and update this ticket as I receive additional information. These collaboration efforts take time, and I don't have a timeline available for you right now.

Thank you very much for the message because I hope that soon a function comes off

Just a quick update to let you know we are in contact with the plugin author, and they have agreed to cooperate to make their plugin CPT-ready. We will continue to move forward with this and update you here.

After initial contact, we stopped receiving replies from the authors. We tried 3 follow-up emails since April but have had no response. At this time we're not able to move forward with compatibility collaboration.

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.