Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] WooCommerce Views is installed, but I am getting a message that it's not

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 7 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by chrisH-10 vor 6 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel
Cursor_and_Toolset_Dashboard_‹_The_Center_for_Complicated_Grief_—_WordPress_and_Fwd___ACTION_REQUESTED__Feedback_for_Updated_Website_-_chrishaff_gmail_com_-_Gmail.png
Cursor_and_Add_Plugins_‹_The_Center_for_Complicated_Grief_—_WordPress.png
Cursor_and_Edit_layout_‹_The_Center_for_Complicated_Grief_—_WordPress.png

WooCommerce Views is installed (screenshot), but I am getting a message that it is not (screenshot). It is also not showing up in the admin nav (screenshot).

I have deleted and re-installed the plugin to no avail. The site is on WPEngine. I am using the Toolset Theme (latest).

What can I do?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Chris

Can you check your logs to see if there are any errors that relate to this?

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

That will create a debug.log file in your wp-content directory which you can examine in any text editor. Try visiting the back end again, including editing the Layout template where the installation message is shown, then inspect the log. If you don't find the debug.log file it means it didn't generate any warnings or errors.

There were no errors in the debug.log

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Chris

I can't reproduce this so I'll need to get a copy of your site for testing.

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site, even though I don't intend to make any changes other than to temporarily add a backup plugin to take a snapshot of the site.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Chris

The WP admin credentials didn't work. Do you want to try again?

Updated and tested admin credentials in the previous private message.

Nigel
Supporter

Hi Chris

Whatever gremlins were at work they seem to have had their fun and moved on.

I logged in, activated WooCommerce Views, checked the Toolset admin menu (present), looked for warning messages when editing a Layout (absent).

Do you want to double check and confirm the same?

Weird, yes it's working!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.