Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] WooCommerce Subscription & CRED Forms

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Conrad vor 3 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do? I'm trying to understand how Toolset & WooCommerce Subscriptions work together in order, but this link redirects to the new blocks tutorial videos. Right now I have a CRED form that that processes payments, but would like to use recurring payments.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

I'm trying to follow this but there are broken links/redirects to the new Toolset Blocks guide. Last ticket was a similar documentation access thing. Hoping redirects are on the way. There's much linked knowledge in these forums.

https://toolset.com/?page_id=441990
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-form-with-woocommerce-subscriptions-and-recurring-payments/
https://toolset.com/learn/create-membership-site-wordpress-using-toolset-plugins/how-to-use-the-woocommerce-subscriptions-plugin-with-toolset/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Lilian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our team is working on the redirects so that you're able to get the right documentation. However I believe the tutorial you are looking for is right here at the link below.
https://toolset.com/lesson-placement/lesson-placements-1645361-1651293/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane! I just read through that. I already understand how to create a payment with a form. I'm really focusedon the recurring Subscription. I'm a bit worried that because in the forums people kept saying "I tried to follow regular Charge Payment With Cred Form documentation, but WooCommerce Subscription caused issues".

Could you send me the links to those forum responses I mentioned so I know how they were resolved?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lilian,

If you're able to send me the link to these forum pages then I should be able to provide you with the links that were added in the forums.

Currently i'm not aware of any issues like this "I tried to follow regular Charge Payment With Cred Form documentation, but WooCommerce Subscription caused issues."

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lilian,

I went ahead and made both links public in the forums.

However here are the 2 plugins.
hidden link
hidden link

However the customer mentioned that the subscriptio plugin was the one that worked for them.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hello, I recently did this myself and purchased the Subscriptio plugin. However, it forces account creation at checkout because your CRED form only creates the account after purchase.

All of the checkout information then overwrites the account information fields in the CRED. Only the account from the checkout page and that information is retained. Is there no way to make a membership site with toolset that allows someone to purchase a subscription without first creating an account? That seems crazy. Spent lots of money first buying woo subs now this, all based on toolset employee recommendations, please advise.

Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.