Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Woocommerce Add to Cart Button will not center in container in archive loop

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
The user is unable to center the "Add to cart button" block in the products archive(shop page).

Solution:
This is a known issue and will be fixed in the upcoming releases. In the meantime, use a custom CSS code to center the button:

.wp-block-woocommerce-views-add-to-cart.wooviews-add-to-cart {
    text-align: center;
}

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/errata/add-to-cart-button-block-alignment-does-not-work-in-product-archive-or-in-views/

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by martinE-4 vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 2.39.02 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 2.38.43 PM.jpg

I am trying to:
use the Toolset Woocommerce Add to Cart button and center it in a Toolset container in the archive loop

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
see uploaded local images
I expected to see:
centered cart button
Instead, I got:
left aligned

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I wonder what do you mean by center the button inside the container block? Did you center the button or the container?
Centering the container will not apply it on text alignment, it will apply on the container itself.

And the "Add To Cart" block does not offer any option to center the text.

You will need to apply text-align:center; on the Button block.

Add the following CSS code to the Archive block and it will center it. Check this screenshot hidden link

.wp-block-woocommerce-views-add-to-cart.wooviews-add-to-cart {
    text-align: center;
}

If that does not work for you, please let me know the URL of the shop page so I can see why it is not working. You may also want to allow me temporary access to check it for you. Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 10.36.16 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 10.28.05 AM.jpg

Thanks Jamal, I realize CSS will solve the issue and I have done that. However, I do wish the Add to Cart button would behave nicely like the Toolset Button block which as you know has a lovely alignment option for the button (see screenshot).

The other screenshot shows the alignment option for the Toolset Add to Cart button which confusingly is placed on the Gutenberg tool area as shown in the screenshot. Those alignment options do not seem to work for me despite trying several times to see if they were somehow stuck.

So currently CSS is the only answer for the Add to Cart. Perhaps you could forward my request to the devs to address this alignment issue similar to how it is so nicely done on the Button Block?

Many thanks.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Französisch (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you for your feedback. I confirm that this is also happening in a clean site with a default theme. So, I escalated it to our 2nd Tier for further analysis.

Because this is a minor issue and we do have a workaround, it may take some time before it is fixed by the developers. So, I'll suggest marking this ticket as resolved.

Thanks for escalating it to the 2nd Tier, Jamal. I'm always trying to help make Toolset the best product possible.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.