Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Why has the tutorial on how to build a directory turned into a sales page?!

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by susanT-4 vor 4 Jahre.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Why has the tutorial on how to build a directory turned into a sales page?!:
https://toolset.com/learn/build-directory-classifieds-sites-using-toolset/

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This seems to be a decision by our marketing team to offer a plug to purchase on the tutorial page in the event the user doesn't have toolset.

However the tutorial is still on this page. Are you not able to see the tutorial on the page?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks for the reply, Shane.

Turns out, yes I can see the tutorial below. But the sales hero section was set to 100vh so I didn't have any indication that there was anything below it (I would suggest something like 90vh here...)

And I would also suggest hiding that hero section all together if I'm logged in and have an active subscription... 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks,

Zack

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zack,

Thank you for the suggestion. However I'm happy you're able to see the section where the tutorial is.

Is there anything else related to this that I can help with ?

If not then you can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.