Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Where is the query filter on the view "Search – House"?

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
The problem describe in this ticket is that the user is unable to find the query filter section of their view.

Solution:
Actually this section is hidden, to show it all you need to do is scroll all the way to the top of your view edit screen and click "Screen Options".

From here you will see a dropdown appearing where you can enable/disable the different section of your view edit screen.

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 11 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by zoeS vor 7 Jahre, 11 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

I am using the real estate reference site and want to only show houses that are not yet sold in the search results. "Sold" is one of a number of property statuses I have created using a taxonomy called property-status. I thought I would be able to use a query filter to do this, but I don't see the query filter section when I edit the view "Search - House". Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Zoe,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually this section is hidden, to show it all you need to do is scroll all the way to the top of your view edit screen and click "Screen Options".

From here you will see a dropdown appearing where you can enable/disable the different section of your view edit screen.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Aha! Too easy, thank you that was exactly what I was looking for.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.