Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] View not displaying since updating Views plugin

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:

The issue here is that since the latest update of views, the content isn't being displayed if the view is using a content template.

Solution:
To work around this until a permanent fix is made is to add the content from the views content template directly to the loop editor.

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by emilyT vor 4 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi folks

I'm working on a site here hidden link and am experiencing some weirdness following updating the views plugin from 2.8.2 to 2.9.1

On the home page (hidden link) you will see the list of Digital Archive Categories which are showing in boxes (Advertisements, Buildngs and Streets, Newspapers, People).
If you then click on one of the categories (Advertisements for example hidden link) you will be taken to the page for that.
In the sidebar you should see a list of the categories again - before the update this was displaying fine, but now I'm getting an empty list.

This is odd because it's using exactly the same view as on the home page, I don't understand why it works on one page but not the other...

Can you help me troubleshoot it please? I've tried deactivating all the other plugins (apart from types and views) and changing the theme to Twenty Nineteen but I get the same results.

I'll give you a link to the wordpress admin below - this is a copy of the site that I'm working on so you can safely make any changes here.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Emily,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This should be resolved now. Instead of using the content template for the view, I added the [wpv-taxonomy-title] shortcode directly to the view loop.

Thanks,
Shane

Perfect, thanks Shane! Fantastic support as always 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.