Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Using categories with custom post

This support ticket is created vor 9 Jahre, 8 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Adriano vor 9 Jahre, 8 Monate.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Author
Artikel

I've created a custom post type called news post which has 2 separate types of post which are calling "In the Media" and "Press Releases" these are setup as categories for the custom post type (Normal categories not custom taxonomy) I created a view and view template for the CPT- New Post but I want to call it on 2 separate pages that only show post from each category. Thought this would be super simple but I'm stumped.

Dear jemiahS,

I don't have sure if understand the structure of it. "I've created a custom post type called news post which has 2 separate types of post which are calling" Two separate types?

This is what I'm trying to do: [wpv-view name="Newsroom Listings" category="Press Release"] and [wpv-view name="Newsroom Listings" category="In The Media"] I've tried it with the name and the slug yet the pages only show all of the post instead of just the selected category

Dear jemiahS,

To pass parameter within of View firstly you need to create its filter to do this. Please take a look in this document: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/passing-arguments-to-views/

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Using categories with custom post“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.