Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Use ACF PRO Gallery field in WP Toolset

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 6 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I would like to use the Gallery ACF PRO fled in my views as described in the headline. But unfortunately I have to insert a php code here and can not find where I could do this.

Are there any documents you follow?
hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Lisa

Views is intended to replace editing PHP templates, and so there is no option for adding PHP.

You can add shortcodes, though.

I suggest you re-work your PHP code into a shortcode, which you will then be able to insert into Views Content Template.

You can read about registering shortcodes with WordPress here: https://developer.wordpress.org/plugins/shortcodes/basic-shortcodes/

Das Forum „Types Community Support“ ist für neue Themen und Antworten geschlossen.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.