Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Update Failed: Download failed. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Luo Yang vor 7 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: Update Toolset plugins on WordPress 4.6.1. Never had a problem updating Toolset before these last versions of CRED, Types, Access, etc.

I visited this URL: N/A

I expected to see: Usual successful updates

Instead, I got: Update Failed: Download failed. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000 milliseconds ......
------------------------------------
HOST RESPONSE:
The problem appears to be with accessing update files for the Toolset* named plugins installed on your site. As plugins available in the official WordPress repository update fine, it looks like the issue may be isolated to the provider for these plugins.

Requests made to their servers to download the plugins are timing out, as can be seen from the following systems trace excerpt:

poll([{fd=12, events=POLLIN|POLLPRI|POLLRDNORM|POLLRDBAND}], 1, 0) = 0 (Timeout)
clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, {431842, 326181749}) = 0
clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, {431842, 326328342}) = 0
clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, {431842, 326534741}) = 0
poll([{fd=12, events=POLLIN|POLLPRI|POLLRDNORM|POLLRDBAND}], 1, 1000) = 0 (Timeout)

I would recommend you download the newest versions of these plugins manually from their developer, and then manually upgrade the plugins by uploading their files to the hosting server.
-----------------------------------

Dear jan,

Thanks for the feedback, I put this thread into our to-do list, our developers will take care of it.
You can perform this manual update by downloading and uploading the plugin files to your website. You can download latest Toolset plugins from your Account's download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Our 2nd supporters need to duplicate same problem, please follow the document to provide debug information:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
How to provide debug information for faster support

And we need the PHP debug logs, please enable PHP debug mode, copy and paste the debug logs here
PHP Debugging
In case you think that Types or Views are doing something wrong (what we call a bug), you should enable PHP error logging. Again, edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

ini_set('log_errors',TRUE);
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('error_log', dirname(__FILE__) . '/error_log.txt');
This will produce a file called ‘error_log.txt’ in your WordPress root directory. Make sure that the web server can create and write this file. If it cannot, use an FTP program to create the file and make it writable to Apache (normally, user www-data).
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/debugging-types-and-views/

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Update Failed: Download failed. cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 300000“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.