Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Unable to export modules

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 12 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 7 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Hi,

I am trying to export modules however nothing is happening, the little wheel is spinning but that is all that happens, also. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to where I can find the Debug info, as the old link and location of it do not exist anymore.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Barry,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

We have temporarily removed the debugging information from the plugins but will be adding them back soon.

However I highly suspect that your issue is being caused by a plugin conflict and as such I would recommend that you temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and then try exporting your module again.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Nope that is not the reason, I have just disabled them all, we had another issue the other day and Plugins was also referred to and I have just disabled them and the problem exists.

If you want you can check out this ticket and login to test for yourself, perhaps you spot something.

[ #MNU-35001-550]

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Yes please provide me with the admin access so that I can have a look.

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Would it be possible to ask your hosting provider for the server logs ?

There might be some clue in the logs as to why this is not working.

Could you ask for it and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi,

What logs do you need?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Just the PHP logs.

I'm trying to see if there are any errors being generated.

Thanks,
Shane

Sorry I forgot to mention but the files are on my local machone and not live. If you like I am online now, I am happy to allow you access via Teamviewer

Sorry, wromng thread, let me see what I have

I have an error log which does not have anything beynd the 3rd, this is all it has over and over and i do not think it is related.

[03-Jun-2016 19:09:37 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'soap' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[03-Jun-2016 19:09:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'soap' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
[03-Jun-2016 19:11:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Module 'soap' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

This issue is a bit more difficult to debug as there isn't a clear sign as to why its not working.

No errors.

As soon as I stumble upon anything i'll let you know.

In the meantime could you let me know the php version your server is currently running, also try switching the theme temporarily to see if that was where the conflict is.

Thanks,
Shane

It is running the latest version of php

hidden link

Let me do a fresh install to a new location and once done we can then work on that domain.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Barry,

Thanks,

I'll enable the private fields so you can provide me with the credentials for that test site.

Thanks,
Shane

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Unable to export modules“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.