Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Toolset views not working

This support ticket is created vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 4 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel
views-working.PNG
views-notworking.PNG

Hi,

I have created a view which was working earlier but suddenly it has stopped working. For few pages it is working but for all new pages created, view is not working.

I have attached 2 images showing the view results (debug mode). Can you help me urgently here?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

I can see differences in the MySQL queries generated in your two screenshots, but not why.

The screenshots don't say where they are generated, or have any details of how.

I need more information about what you are displaying where.

If you are outputting a View, where is it inserted?

I'd need to know the details of how the View is set up, and what it's intention is (in case it doesn't match).

It would likely be easier if I looked at your site.

I will mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Be sure to tell me which View, and where it is being displayed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.