Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Time Stamp to normal date

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 6 Jahre, 5 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi Minesh,
to your topic https://toolset.com/forums/topic/formatting-dates-correctly-on-import/#post-582018

I have the same issue, importing orders from a csv file. I have some custom fields in 'orders' and two of them are dates.
When i import, i see either nothing or some 1970 date, as other users have commented.

I think that topic of yours above is the most current follow-up on this issue. I added the code in functions.php but i can't figure out where those shortcodes could be placed relevantly. Not in the csv, not in the custom fields, not on the admin orders pages... Any tips?

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpcf-edit&group_id=401
result: /wp-admin/post.php?post=1099&action=edit

Thanks a lot!
Kind regards

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - first of all, based on the debug information you shared with me I see that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend to run with latest Toolset plugins.

Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest official released version. You can download it from your account's download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Now, regarding the date issue you shared, I checked in your database and I see that date is not correctly stored. See the screenshot:
=> hidden link

Could you please make sure that your date field is stored as Unix timestamp.

Hi Minesh, Views plugin is updated now.

"regarding the date issue you shared, I checked in your database and I see that date is not correctly stored. "
--> I'm still a week with our programmer on holidays, what i need to do here? I guess they're stored as the plugin wants them to store? Aren't they stored in Timestamp by default (at least that's what i understood formt the other topics on this subject)?

PS important: whatever you do, please DO NOT change the theme
Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

PS important: whatever you do, please DO NOT change the theme
==> I'm not doing any changes.

"regarding the date issue you shared, I checked in your database and I see that date is not correctly stored. "
--> I'm still a week with our programmer on holidays, what i need to do here? I guess they're stored as the plugin wants them to store? Aren't they stored in Timestamp by default (at least that's what i understood formt the other topics on this subject)?
===> Well - as you can see the field value is "43042" and that is not timestamp. Please make sure that when you import date field the field value should be imported as unix timestamp.

You can try to convert date to timestamp using follwoing link for test purpose to know equivalent date timestamp.
More info:
=> hidden link

so we need to convert whatever 'date' is stored, to a timestamp and then back to a date? Hmmm 🙂
I think that after spending already over half a day with this issue, I mark it as 'impossible' and use normal text field instead. That's not very user-friendly when so many people are wrestling with this problem...

Thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

so we need to convert whatever 'date' is stored, to a timestamp and then back to a date?
==> Yes - you need to make sure that the value stored in Types date field must be stored as timestamp.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.