Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Theme Options not visible for Content Template

This support ticket is created vor 6 Jahre, 3 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by heinerG vor 6 Jahre, 3 Monate.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Artikel
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 3.22.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 3.20.54 PM.png

I am trying to follow guidelines here: https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/create-templates-for-custom-post-types-with-divi-builder-and-toolset/

But in the part "Controlling Divi settings for each content template", I'm not able to see "Theme Options" for my Content Template which has been assigned for Listing custom post type. And therefore the Listings are shown with side bar and listing name. Which they should not

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

Also on the toolset Dashboard, it says that "There is no template layout for Listing items. " Even though it's clearly using Single Listing content template on all the Listings.

I used to have separate single-listing.php file that showed specific Content Template for Listing custom post type, but now that his functionality is available from Toolset, I rather use that, so I have deleted the single-listing.php.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi Dmitri

I just noticed this ticket re-appear in the queue. I don't know where in the system it got lost, but I'm really sorry you have had to wait so long for a reply.

I think your issue is fairly simple.

If you have Layouts activated, then the dashboard expects to find Template Layouts, so if you have designed a Views Content Template it will show that no template is assigned.

This is essentially the same problem for the Theme options. If Layouts is active, the theme options are shown when designing Layouts and don't appear on the Views Content Templates.

If you are not using Layouts for your templates you can de-activate Layouts and it will fix both of these.

Disabling Layouts solved the issue. Thanks!

I've still the same problem. Where can I de-activate Layouts?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.