Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Templates after update to 2.3

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 36 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by Shane vor 5 Jahre, 7 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alex,

Could you update to the latest Divi theme. I will also advise to update to all the latest version of our plugins Except Layouts. I need to upload a 2nd version of layouts to the site?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, it is all done! - exept all tooset-plugins.

thanks - alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Could you log into this site and remove the Maintenance file for me. This has to be done using FTP given that it wasn't provided.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

i removed it. And i gave you FTP-Details to the space - in the other post..

thanks for all. - alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Thanks

I did some more checks on the site and noticed that the html structure for the pages are both different.

I've escalated this one to our 2nd tier supporters for further debugging.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

escalated

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the patience, It seems here that layouts does not play nicely with Divi anymore and it is recommended to not use Layouts with divi theme.

Take a look at the article below
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/toolset-divi-integration/matching-divi-styling-using-toolset/

I would recommend that you use the content templates exclusively because you are able to use the divi builder with the content templates.

So what you can do is to disable layouts and continue forward using the content templates.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Shane, - what means it to mee?

Now it uses Layouts? Can i simple edit the Layout to look like the "old" style? - thanks - alex

Shane
Supporter

Hi Alex,

Actually no. What this means is that Layouts no longer maintains compatibility with Divi.

It is now recommended to disable Layouts and continue using just the Content templates from views. I see that you already have a content template for your page, so disabling Layouts should return it to normal.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.