Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Template layout changes incorrectly

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by chrisH-10 vor 5 Jahre, 9 Monate.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Artikel

What's happening is that after you use the orange "Edit with Layouts" button and then Save OR Cancel the "Template Layout" (upper right) is changed to a default.

Hello,

It seems to be a capabilities issue, there is a workaround for it:
1) Activate Toolset Access plugin
https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
2) Go to Dashoard-> Access > Custom roles
Enable Advanced mode
Click "Change permissions" under the Editor role
Click Layouts capabilities
Enable all the available capabilities there

Please let me know if this does not resolve the issue and I will take a closer look, but it did appear to solve the problem locally.

Thanks, that resolves the issue. I would hope that you note this as a bug and address it in an upcoming release.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.