Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] System is creating a new layout template everytime I edit the custom post type

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 4 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 Antwort, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Nigel vor 3 Jahre, 4 Monate.

Author
Artikel
Before Choosing Layout.png
After Choosing Layout.png

I am trying to edit my custom post type post. In this example, I have quite a number of custom post types: broker, demo contest, live contest, etc.

When I in the broker post editor, the bug appears.

Any action on the broker post will cause it to automatically redirect me to a layout editor page and create a new layout automatically. The actions include any click at all on the broker post editor. A simple click on the custom field or a save action, even when I try to click away to other menus on the left-hand side. This also includes when I click on the screen options.

I have now a lot of layouts created for me automatically. When I go to the layout from the toolset menu, it will show me all the layouts created. But when I try to click on any of them, all of them disappear.

Prior to this problem, there were two things I have done. I have updated the WordPress to V5.6 and I have updated the Types Plugin.

Please help me.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English ) Spanisch (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Sorry about this, it's a known issue that occurs with the update to WordPress 5.6 while still using an older version of Layouts.

See https://toolset.com/errata/many-back-end-links-unexpectedly-redirecting-to-create-new-layout-with-wordpress-5-6/

You'll need to manually update Layouts, and we'll try to have an update to make sure plugin update notices for legacy plugins such as Layouts and Views are included soon.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] System is creating a new layout template everytime I edit the custom post type“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.