Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Submit button permanently disabled, part 2

This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 16 Antworten, has 3 Stimmen.

Last updated by ashleighP vor 6 Jahre, 12 Monate.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Artikel

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/submit-button-on-form-is-permanently-disabled/

I found the plugin conflict. It's the WP Viral Quiz plugin. When I deactivate and then reactivate the plugin the problem goes away, until I visit a page where the shortcode is embedded and then the problem returns.

Will contact their support too.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ashleigh,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

As this is a paid plugin i wouldn't be able to test this and see what the issue is.

Would it be possible to provide me with admin access to the website so I can have a look at the form ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Also please let me know what the support team for the plugin says.

Thanks,
Shane

I have a staging site. If you enable the private info I will give log in details.

The problem is that the disabled="disabled" attribute gets added on page load by default when the other plugin is enabled.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ashleigh,

The private fields have been enabled.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ashleigh,

The submit being disabled could be related to the Captcha.

I see here that it says that the API Key is not valid for the current site.

Could you generate a valid API key for this domain and let me know if that helps ?

Thanks,
Shane

That's fixed, though it's not related. It's just because I never bothered to make an API key for the staging site. The production site has always had a working captcha but still has the problem.

Noman
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello,

I am going to takeover this ticket since Shane is on leave.

I am working on this issue and will get back to you soon with an update.

Thank you for your patience.

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

I have thoroughly checked this issue, installed the same plugin ( WP Viral Quiz) at my local site but I am unable to reproduce this issue.

1. Can you please tell me that in your website I can see custom post type “Quizzes”, did you create this post type OR it was auto created when you installed and activated WP Viral Quiz plugin? Because when I installed and activated WP Viral Quiz plugin at my local site then I did not see custom post type “Quizzes” in my dashboard.

2. Can you please try to add the same form in standard WordPress post instead of custom post type “Quizzes” and see if it still disabled the Submit button of CRED form?

3. I have also noticed that your site is using Cloudflare CDN. Please delete all sort of caches on your site or CDN / server cache if any / plugin / browser cache and then see if it resolves the issue afterwards.

Thank you

1. Quizzes is a custom post type I created with Toolset.

2. As far as I can tell, even if there are no quizzes just having the plugin enabled causes an issue. I removed the quiz entirely and the problem persists.

3. I've tried deleting all caches and disabling all caches. The staging site bypasses the Cloudflare and host caches anyway by default. Cleared local cache, disabled autoptimize, etc...

Noman
Supporter

Hello,

I have again checked this issue and created a new Test Layout and assigned it to home page.

When I go to this page, there is no any CRED form is present so I inserted the Sign up form again but looks like its not working properly. Can you please check this? hidden link

But now Submit button on this page is working fine while WP Viral Quiz plugin is activated:
hidden link

Thank you

I've checked, and in fact the staging site is working like it should.

This makes me think maybe the problem is the site caching which isn't active on the staging site, since the production site breaks with the same setup:
hidden link
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ashleigh,

Is there any updates from the team for this plugin ?

Thanks
Shane

Well it's not the caching. It's whether or not I'm logged in.

If I log out, the form works. As soon as I log in, the form is disabled.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ashleigh,

Could you let me know which form this is on the backend?

Thanks,
Shane

Yes it' the Inquiry Form.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.