Skip Navigation

[Geschlossen] Submit Button Alignment

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 3 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel
screenshot.PNG

Hi Team

I created a a button widget with Elementor an I am also working with a button of a Toolset form. (Please refer to the attached image)

It took a while but I finally managed to match the styling of these two buttons; however, I am unable to center the button of the Toolset form.

I would appreciate if you can help me and direct me in the right direction? (I understand I might have to use CSS but I cannot work out which elements/selectors I should be changing)

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I'm not sure how exactly you placed the button using Block and elementor.

Can you please tell me how exactly you want to display the buttons? both buttons in centre of the page one below the another? Maybe you can share screenshot how exactly you want to place the button.

Yes - it will require custom CSS and for that I'll require admin access details.

Please share the link of the page/post where I can see those buttons?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

if seems you forget to share the URL of the page/post where I can see the button. Can you please share that.

Here is the link to one of the course posts: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you but I'm afraid that I am not able to login to admin using the shared admin access details.

Can you please pass me working admin access details.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I do not see any access details you shared with your previous reply.

Can you please share working admin access details.

Das Thema „[Geschlossen] Submit Button Alignment“ ist für neue Antworten geschlossen.