Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Submit Button Alignment

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 1 Monat. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Minesh vor 3 Jahre, 1 Monat.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel
screenshot.PNG

Hi Team

I had submitted the same question before but the ticket was closed because I could not respond to you guys early enough and I do apologize for that.

I am working with an Elementor button widget and a Toolset form button. "Sign Up to get Started" button is an Elementor button and "Launch Course" button a Toolset form button. (Please refer to the attached image)

It took a while but I managed to match the styling of these two buttons; however, I am unable to horizontally center the button of the Toolset form.

I would appreciate if you can help me and direct me in the right direction? (I understand I might have to use CSS but I cannot work out which elements/selectors I should be changing)

Here is one of the posts these buttons were used:
hidden link

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I checked the page but it seems I will require admin access details.

So, I just found those access details in previous ticket and when I login, I see you are using the elementor to design your single post:
=> hidden link

I tried to apply inner section so that I could add two columns and then move each button to each column but I just could not able to add the columns to your existing elementor single template.

Its more about how you can design your site using Elementor so I suggest you contact the Elementor support.

Hi Minesh

Thanks for your email

I still would like to know how I can change to position of a toolset form button though.

I have now added the form to a page without using Elementor and the butting is still right aligned. How can I make it center aligned without having to create columns:

hidden link

You can access to this page by using the same login credentials.

Thanks
Zaf

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Please check now: hidden link

I've wrapped the button with div as given under:
=> hidden link

<div class="align-center">
	[cred_field field='form_submit' output='bootstrap' value='Launch Course' class='btn btn-primary btn-lg']
</div>

And then added the following CSS to the form's CSS section:

.align-center {
  display: flex;
  justify-content: center;
  align-items: center;
}

I can see the button in center now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.