Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Style taxonomy terms in a list

Dieser Thread wurde gelöst. Hier ist eine Beschreibung des Problems und der Lösung.

Problem:
How can I show the Terms of a taxonomy as a List, on a post View?

Solution:
The ShortCode

wpv-post-taxonomy

supports a separator.

This is what you will use to create a list.

You will need to open and close the List HTML tags in the separator argument.

As example, this below in a Views Loop will produce a List of Terms names:

<li>[wpv-post-taxonomy type='category' format='name' separator='</li><li>']</li>
This support ticket is created vor 7 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by jeffreyS-5 vor 7 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Artikel

I am trying to: style individual taxonomy terms in a list

I visited this URL: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/style-individual-taxonomy-type/

I expected to see: a solution

Instead, I got: doesn't work

I have custom posts. A parent and a child.
The parent post has taxonomy terms associated with it.
On a child post, I'd like to list all the taxonomy terms associated with its parent.

I am able to do this simply using [wpv-post-taxonomy type='TAXONOMY' id='$PARENT']

However, I'm not able to style the individual terms. I'm only able to style the list of terms as a single unit.

Thanks.

This ShortCode supports a separator.

This is what you will use to create a list.

You will need to open and close the List HTML tags in the separator argument.

As example, this below in a Views Loop will produce a List of Terms names:

<li>[wpv-post-taxonomy type='category' format='name' separator='</li><li>']</li>

Perfect!

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.