Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Split: Solution is not working anymore – form redirect not working should go to checkoutpage

This support ticket is created vor 5 Jahre, 6 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by Dido vor 5 Jahre, 6 Monate.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Artikel

Hi Minesh, The post is published, so it works.

But..... I got a blank page hidden link instead of the checkoutpage (woocommerce).

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Is access details are same? I think there is no connection between the JS code and form's redirection.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - you claim that issue comes after I added the JS code but as I notify you before that JS code does not have any relation with this issue.

To check this I removed all JS code I added and then tested and I see the same issue. I put back the JS code - however.

I see HTTP ERROR 500 which is a server issue. I suggest checking with your server authority what's causing this OR check the following link for more details.
=> hidden link

Thank you Minesh. The issue came after adding the code, but I did not say it was caused by the code.
My experience with the site is that it is going slower, so I was thinking to move to another hosting party.
I will discuss this with my client. When the problem remains, I'll let you know. You can close this topic if you like.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - it would be great if you can resolve this ticket for now and create a new one when you see any issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.