Skip Navigation

[Gelöst] Something went wrong while fetching the dynamic content from the selected source

This support ticket is created vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 Antworten, has 2 Stimmen.

Last updated by John vor 3 Jahre, 2 Monate.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author
Artikel

Tell us what you are trying to do? Imported modules for use on development site

I am doing development on a site that is not open, except by direct IP address. I imported several modules from the Real Estate demo site. When I attempt to work on one, I get the error message. "Something went wrong while fetching the dynamic content from the selected source"

The FTP error is "[11-Feb-2021 16:43:28 UTC] PHP Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home2/berrylandcodev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/toolset-blocks/vendor/toolset/dynamic-sources/server/Sources/PostContent.php on line 59"
Is this because the underlying data, in this case "Agents" are not part of the site?

Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: Englisch (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

Your understanding is correct and this generic warning is generated anytime a block in template/view requests dynamic data from a source that is either not present or has no value.

As you're working with imported modules, you can scan through the views and content templates for all the blocks which are set to fetch data through dynamic sources. You can update the sources and remove the blocks which are not needed, with respect to your website's context and requirement.

It is also very important that the correct post type is selected in the "View with" preview post selector field at the top while editing a content template.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further assistance around this.

regards,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.